- I am travelling and WWOOFing in Australia this year as part of my travel package with Work & Travel Company. I am looking forward to a cultural exchange and experiencing Australian life.
- My hobbies are: soccer, football, cooking, repairing cars, music
- I would describe myself as a calm, friendly person. I’m a hardworking person, which isn’t always a good thing, but I’m looking forward to learn from the Australian to be more relaxed and nonchalant ( in a good way).
- I like hanging up and having conversations ( especialy listening to other peoples stories) with people from different countries and cultures
- I was born on a farm and I live in a small village. It isn’t a problem for me to be in a big city but I prefer living in a rural area
- Family and friends are really important for me
- I have experiences in working from three different jobs ( postman, kittchen help, industry worker)
Why I joined WWOOF
I joined WWOOF through Work & Travel Company and am interested in learning about life on Australian Organic & Permaculture farms and learning about growing and producing organically.
Languages I speak
Skills I would like to learn
Organic Practices, Permaculture/Biodynamics, Gardening, Biodynamics practices and techniques, Mulching, Animal Care, Beekeeping, Natural building methods, Using and caring for tools, Preserving food, Wine making, Marketing produce