Welcome to WWOOF Australia as an Affiliate.
Instructional videos and FAQ’s.
Earn extra $$$’s – Become an Affiliate
Signup Members to WWOOF Australia
WWOOF Australia offers both Members and non-Members, the opportunity to earn commissions on our Membership Plans. Anyone 18+ can signup to our Affiliate program for free.
If you’re already a Member of WWOOF Australia, as a Host or WWOOFer Volunteer, simply click the link at the bottom of any Page to signup as an Affiliate.
If you’re not a Member of WWOOF Australia, click here to join our Affiliate program.
On your Account page you can view your Referrals and earnings and customise your Referral URL’s.
The more Members that join WWOOF using your Affiliate Referral URL, the more you earn.
Get paid monthly via Paypal.
Signup a MemberReceive your Commission
Signup WWOOFer Volunteers or Host Farms and receive 10% Commission.
Affiliates FAQs & Video
How to Join
To signup as an Affiliate please click our Affiliate Signup link. Simply create a Username, Password, Your Name and your email address. Then tell us how you’re going to attract new Members.
If your PayPal email account is a different email address, for payment of your Commissions, please enter this in the Payment Email field.
How do I get paid?
Go to your Affiliate Area Page and fill in your PayPal email address.
WWOOF Australia will pay all Affiliate accounts via PayPal at the end of each month when they exceed $20. Any unpaid monthly earnings will roll-over into the next month and be paid when Unpaid Earnings is equal to or above $20.
How to Signup a Member
Doing it on Your own Computer:
- Make sure you have copied your Referral URL from your Affiliate Account Page.
- Log Out of the WWOOF Australia website (important)!
- Paste your Referral URL into the address bar at the top of your Web Browser. It will look like – www.wwoof.com.au/ref/xx (If xx was your Affiliate ID number).
- Then click the Join WWOOF Button and go through the standard signup process for the new Member & pay for the membership.
Send the link to a friend
- Go to your Affiliate Account page and copy your Referral URL
- Then paste the URL into an email.
Sharing your Referral URL on your website, social media or blog
- Go to your Affiliate Area page and click the “Creatives” Menu.
- Copy the code for whichever Banner you would like to place on your website or blog. The code will already have your Referral URL in it.
- Add a post to Facebook, Instagram or your blog about WWOOFing and include your Referral URL or Banner code.