travel mate wanted (melbourne, adelaide , west coast)

Home Forums Travelling Companions Wanted travel mate wanted (melbourne, adelaide , west coast)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anne Marcoux 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Anne Marcoux
    Participant

Gday,

I am Anna, 29, from Belgium. I take the ferry from Devonport to Melbourne on Saturday. And then I am going slowly to the west coast : Melbourne, Adelaide, South Western, then west coast. I plan to do some wwoofing with animals and/or veggies garden, work if need .

I am looking for a travelmate, guy or girl, to share cost and adventures. If you have similar plan, long term to share wwoofing, travel and work, or only short term, let me know.

I am easy going, like nature, animals, hiking, be in the middle of no where. Usually I am avoid city but why not stop in sometimes.
    Travel with low budget, so most of the time free camp.

I have got my car, Nissan X trail. I have a bed in my car but also a tent and a spare matress and camping gear.

I kept my backseats so I have 3 seat available. If you sleep in a tent and your luggage is not too big.

Let me know if you share the travel and adeventures.

Cheers

Vincent Melzak
    Participant

Hi Anne,
    Sounds like a great trip. I’d like to see the coast of South Australia and go camping. I also like the empty places. I am 3 hours weest of Melbourne. I’d like to pay for petrol and share other expenses to travel some of the journey.
    vincent
    Wwoof host VB158

Anne Marcoux
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your message. Could be nice but I am at Apollo bay with 3 travel mates, the car is full. We heading to warrnambool today. Sorry. Regards.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest