Finding woofers

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts Finding woofers

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Jane and Des 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hi guys I’m new to the website but finding it hard to find woofers looking for hosts page and is there one for each state like old website,sorry if this appears to be dumb on my part .

Mini Felber
    Participant

It’s under forums – Host farm wanted. It doesn’t appear to be by state.
    Cheers, Mini

Thank you but can only find two woofers, I rang before I joined and was told it’s alot better, must be looking in wrong place

Hi Debbie I know this was answered over the phone but I thought I would answer this in case someone reads it.

To Search for WWOOFers, once you are logged in go the Search Button along the top in the drop down menu you will see List Search, here you can search by various fields.

List Search

You can also find WWOOFers looking for Hosts on the Notice Board also in the drop down Menu under Search

You can also put a Post in the Forum check out what other Hosts are doing https://wwoof.com.au/forums/forum/wwoofers-wanted/

Happy Hosting and don’t forget the Team at WWOOF are only a phone call away 03 5155 0218

Regards

Lynette

SA431
    Participant

Having the same problem here…. Difficult to navigate.

QT096
    Participant

Yikes! I thought this was a host to host forum. How did a wwoofer hack in here?

Linda Deseck
    Participant

Yes, I assumed Wwoofers can’t get on this section too! Isn’t it for only Hosts to be able to talk to each other?!

CHIENWEN CHIU
    Participant

Sorry! This is my first time to visit this web! Sorry to bother you!

QT096
    Participant

Hi Chienwen, How were you able to access this forum? Is it visible to you? It’s not your fault, it’s a new website and perhaps something isn’t working properly.

Good luck finding a host. If you post in the “wwoofer’s looking for hosts” section you’ll have better luck finding one.

Ann

Kerry McGovern
    Participant

Hello
    I am a new host. I have been contacted by two WWOOFERs seeking to stay for seven days. They have provided their WWOOFER numbers. Is there a way I can search their numbers to find their profiles? I’ve searched for them by name but have produced no resulsts.
    Keen to see who they are before replying.
    Kind regards
    Kerry

Hi Kerry,

If you know a WWOOFers member number name or username, then you can find their profile very simply by using this URL https://wwoof.com.au/members/ and adding their member number or user name at the end, old WWOOFer numbers, pre October 2017, usually look like “i17/12345″ the forward slash needs to be removed, so you would use i1712345 instead, so https://wwoof.com.au/members/i1712345 would take you straight to their profile.

For example your profile is at https://wwoof.com.au/members/kerrymcg/

You can also search for WWOOFers by the number or user name or name in a List search, (again remove the forward slash from WWOOFer numbers) The simpler the search you do the better, if you are searching for a name, try just the surname or first name., then scroll through the WWOOFers that show up in the search list.

I hope this helps!

Traci

Hi Ann, I’m not sure how that happened!! Very odd! I will see if we can work out what went wrong, WWOOFers shouldn’t even see that the Host to Host Forum exists…. Can you see the WWOOFer to WWOOFer forum?

thanks for your help

Traci

I want the old web-site back!!!!! Too many difficulties and complexities!!!

The simpler web-site was much better!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest