Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 active members
Last Active: Active 12 hours, 39 minutes ago
Accommodation Type: In Our Home
We are looking for up to 2 people to help feed cattle and sheep, and a handyman that would like to do some building, such as fencing. We have 1000 acres of native vegetation, 4500 acres of grazing country for farming & bee keeping, with red undulating soil. Volunteering on our farm includes sheep & cattle stock work, farm chores, fencing, organic gardening, milking cows, tending sheep, chickens & turkeys, pruning trees and whatever else needs doing. At the moment we have some baby lambs and calves that need to be fed and taken care of. If you are interested in learning something new and getting to know what life on an Australian Farm is like, you are more than welcome to stay with us. We love to get to know different people from other countries and are happy to teach you new skills. We hope that you will have an unforgettable and unique experience with us on our rural farm in the Australian outback. We generally prefer longer stays.
Last Active: Active 1 week, 5 days ago
City/Town: Primrose Sands
Accommodation Type: In Our Home, Tent
- Anyone looking for a relaxing place by the coast?
- If you love dogs, vegetarian food, listening to birds and beach walks......
- Euc Blossom Arboretum is the place for you!
- Hello, my property is 2.9 acres bush block with a small shed house that I am renovating.
- The property is at the set up and establishment phase (i have lived here for
- 2.5years) with a long term goal to plant 700 Eucalyptus trees and transform what used to be an old rock quarry into a Eucalyptus Arboretum.
Last Active: Active 1 month ago
Accommodation Type: In Our Home, Tent, BYO Accommodation
Small rural property 6.7 acres, in the suburb of Jalbarragup (20 km west of Nannup, Western Australia). The land is gently sloping towards the Blackwood River, which runs along the northwest boundary. The property is partly cleared and has the potential for a small hobby farm and vegetable garden. There are two fenced paddocks and an old orchard. The remainder of the property is natural forest. The infrastructure is very good with a 4 bay shed, workshop and 4 water tanks for rainwater. The house is 33 years old, comfortable and well maintained.