|It took a drought and some deep reflection to turn NSW farmer and author Charles Massy from a conventional farmer to one of the leading thinkers in regenerative agriculture today.
We are very pleased to have Charles visiting Gippsland in May to share his invaluable knowledge.All farmers are welcome to come and hear Charles talk about;
- current challenges farmers face with climate, soil health, water, biodiversity;
- how regenerative agriculture provides the best solutions to these issues, but also how we need ecological literacy to do this;
- some of the best examples from Australia and overseas in regenerative agriculture and new developments in grazing, cropping & silvo-pasture.
Charles will presenting workshops in five locations on May 7, 8 and 9.
- Tuesday 7 May: Tyabb from 8.30am and Wandin North from 1.00pm
- Wednesday 8 May: Drouin from 9am and Poowong from 12.30pm
- Thursday 9 May: Sale
To register to attend any of these workshops please contact Peter on the email or mobile below. Please note that spaces are limited to 80 at Drouin & 80 at Poowong. RSVP is required through for entry.