Search keywords (sheep), Member ID, email, name etc
This is displayed in Search Results. Please do NOT use quotation marks.
Search for a host via User Name
Please use your full name*, first/given name and surname/family name. Your name appears at the top of your Profile Page and may also appear on Google* searches. Your name MUST match your Photo ID.
*NOTE: If you don't want Google picking up your full name, please put this in the Partner field instead (along with your partner if you have one) and first name/s only in this name field.
Commercial or Hobby Farm
Organic, Permaculture or Biodynamic
How many WWOOFers can you accommodate at a time?
Select your prefered length of WWOOFer stays
Select your eating/meals arrangement preferences
List any languages you speak
Select what diets you can cater for
Select skills you can teach WWOOFers
Select your State to be included in searches. This is a required field and must be selected to enable saving anything else on this page.
Guidelines for WWOOF Hosts offering Remote Work and Study Placements, to offer this option, Hosts must:
* Provide a private and quiet space for WWOOFers to use to study or work in their free time.
* Provide access to reliable Internet (unrestricted or unlimited if possible).
* Have mobile phone access or opportunities for Wi-Fi calling access via Internet.
* Negotiate flexible WWOOFing times that will facilitate the study or work schedule of their WWOOFers in their free time.
* Keep the lines of communication open to discuss any issues that may arise with scheduled online meetings, classes or lectures and arrange WWOOFing around these scheduled times.