WWOOFERs wanted 10min from Byron Bay

Home Forums General Discussion about WWOOFing WWOOFERs wanted 10min from Byron Bay

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Spencer Platten 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Lighthouse Organics is a certified organic farm located just 14km from Byron Bay & 10km from Mullumbimby. We grow a wide diversity of citrus (lemons, limes, mandarins, oranges…) as well as mango, lychee, longan, chocolate sapote and much more in our orchards. We also grow a variety of vegetables, aromatic herbs and medicinal plants. Last but not least Bamboo are an integral part of the farm with its many uses.

We raise cattle, goats, donkeys, a few pigs, alpacas, chickens, ginueafowls and a wandering gaggle of geese. Native and european bees are also members of the lighthouse organics familly.

We run with the help of the wwoofers a small road side stall where the array of our certified organic produce are promoted and sold.

The farm is set in a beautiful location outside of Byron Bay, with spectacular panoramic views and beautiful scenery extending from the ocean to the backdrops of Mt Warning. We also run the Lighthouse Farm Homestead, a stunning farm stay accommodation and wedding venue.

We offer a diverse range of interesting work here on the farm in accordance with the WWOOF guidelines

Here at Lighthouse Organics we eat well, live peacefully, respectfully and considerately of others and Mother Nature. A yoga deck facing the rising sun allow our happy volunteers to practice yoga, exercise or just chill out together. Bond fire are common in the evenings where we exchange ideas and get to know eachothers cultures.
    We are looking for fellow minded beings, with a kin interest in cooking healthy nutritious food and preserving our beautiful produce; people with a passion and interest in learning about our way of farming which follows the certified organic guidelines, permaculture and regenerative principles; yoga, meditation, healthy practices and healing enthusiasts. We are not asking for any of you to be experienced (although experienced ones are still more than welcome) in any of those fields, but show a will to learn and share knowledge, people with initiative, self-motivation and first of all respectful of the farm, others and the environment.

Please email and apply to info@lighthouseorganics.com.au

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

Domino Szokoloczy
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Domino and I will soon be travelling to Byron Bay with my friend Tom in order to do some volunteering on organic farms. Your add really spoke to me. I grew up on an organic farm in Switzerland and have been doing environmental projects with my parents. I enjoy doing meditation and being outdoors enjoying nature. Tom and I will be in Byron Bay from the 25th of November until the 20th of December. We would really love to join you as we are looking to stay with like minded people who can teach us a few things about sustainable living and taking care of the planet. If you have any questions regarding our abilities, I would be glad to answer. Here is my email: domino.szo@hotmail.com.

Kind regards,

Domino

Spencer Platten
    Participant

Hey there, my name is Spencer, I am looking at being over that way for the next couple of weeks and would love to help out if needed.

Thanks, Spencer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest