No Woofers responding

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts No Woofers responding

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lisa and Brad 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

VG091
    Participant

I have now had no wwoofers since February last year. None responding to ads here and not receiving any queries via email.
    Just hope that this turns around soon, I really could use some help now. Facing major surgery and would love to have things set up so I can manage one handed post surgery.
    Fingers crossed and I hope that other hosts are having more luck.

QT096
    Participant

Hi Annette, good luck with the surgery. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
    Have you thought about adding images to the photo gallery?

Also your blog goes to a virus scam site. I think you’ve dropped the p in blogspot by accident. You’ll definitely need to sort that out 🙂

Warm Regards, Ann

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by QT096.

VG091
    Participant

Thanks for the heads up on the blog address. I didn’t actually do the set up on the new website, used to work on the old one fine. So will get the admin to try sort it out.
    I did have a photo on the old site, found this one a bit tricky to navigate to start with and will try finding a new photo to add.
    Not sure having a photo will do much to encourage wwoofers though. Can only hope.
    Thanks for the kind words re surgery.

Lisa and Brad
    Participant

Hi
    the photos uploaded now look good. A couple of other ideas which might help potential wwoofer contact.
    I probably would add a name for your patch, rather than leaving the membership number…
    I would talk up the local area – say you have easy/reasonable access from Shepp and also on the route to Bendigo and Ballarat and near the Murray River and paddle boat steamers of Eucha.
    Are there any ghost or bushrangers linked to that area?
    Just a couple of thoughts on the run.
    THanks Lisa and Brad

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest