Finding woofers

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts Finding woofers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by WWOOF Australia Office 2 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Hi guys I’m new to the website but finding it hard to find woofers looking for hosts page and is there one for each state like old website,sorry if this appears to be dumb on my part .

Mini Felber
    Participant

It’s under forums – Host farm wanted. It doesn’t appear to be by state.
    Cheers, Mini

Thank you but can only find two woofers, I rang before I joined and was told it’s alot better, must be looking in wrong place

Hi Debbie I know this was answered over the phone but I thought I would answer this in case someone reads it.

To Search for WWOOFers, once you are logged in go the Search Button along the top in the drop down menu you will see List Search, here you can search by various fields.

List Search

You can also find WWOOFers looking for Hosts on the Notice Board also in the drop down Menu under Search

You can also put a Post in the Forum check out what other Hosts are doing https://wwoof.com.au/forums/forum/wwoofers-wanted/

Happy Hosting and don’t forget the Team at WWOOF are only a phone call away 03 5155 0218

Regards

Lynette

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest