wwofers needed in Blue Mountains

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted wwofers needed in Blue Mountains

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rebecca Baldwin 6 days, 1 hour ago.

• Author

Lesley Kinney
    Participant

I really need help at the moment clearing a space in the back garden for a cabin I am having built. I also have a lot of gardening that needs doing. I am in Katoomba 2 hours west of Sydney in the heart of the National park.
    I have some people staying from the 11th until the 20th December but have availability around that. I could use help immediately until those dates. If you came on the 20th or soon after you could learn the ropes with my pets and stay on over Christmas.

I also need a carpenter builder now and again later in January.

My profile is not very up-to-date and no pics on the new site but I will get to that over the next few days.

https://wwoof.com.au/members/nf057/

I am host NF057.

It is best to answer by email.

Lesley Kinney

Rebecca Baldwin
    Participant

Hello Lesley. We will be arriving to Sydney on the 22nd of Dec, and would be able to start in the afternoon of the 22nd, or on the 23rd, if you are interested in hosting us. We are a family of 5 (2 adults, twin 11 year olds, and a 7 year old) who are traveling the area in an effort to teach our children about work ethic, diversity, and respect. As we are a rather large group, we would be happy to contribute for food, and can easily double the kids up on beds to make room. We are a positive, hardworking bunch, who would be happy to help out where we are needed.
    Thank you,
    Becky Baldwin
    i17/19408

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest