Woofer looking for a host farm near Sydney

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Woofer looking for a host farm near Sydney

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Carmel and Reiner Schmidt 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Julian Spinoglio
    Participant

Hi, my name is Julian. Just read my bio if you want to know about me. So yeah, somewhere near Sydney, I’d probably we willing to travel up to 4 hours give or take. So message here or call me, I don’t mind.

Mark Stephens
    Participant

Hi Julian, Are you still looking for somewhere to WWOOF and stay? My wife and I own a health retreat with best views on east coats of Australia 2-3 hrs South of Sydney. We need some help for 1-2weeks with a small vegetable garden and rainforest regeneration and small orchard etc. Have a look at http://www.innermakeover.com.au or check our profile. Please let me know if you are interested. Kind Regards Mark and Linda Stephens 0425 218 067

Hi Julian, My farm is four hours from Sydney. I’m in the process of harvesting summer vegetables, building a winter vegetable garden and renovating an old hot house at the moment and would appreciate some help. Please let me know if you are interested.

regards Johanne

If you are still looking we would love to have you here at St Albans we are 1.30 hours from Sydney and have 30acres just starting out as a farm and would love to have some help
    Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest