Vineyard, Central NSW, Swimming Pool

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Vineyard, Central NSW, Swimming Pool

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Susan Mockler 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Susan Mockler
    Participant

We would love some help in the vineyard and garden. You can relax in a comfortable flat overlooking the swimming pool. Enjoy wine from our vineyard to share at the evening meal. Learn about wine production and tasting. We usually work in the mornings with afternoons free to relax. Fresh baked bread each day. Tennis, bicycles, WIFI and swimming.
    Easy transport from Central Sydney each day to Lucknow or Orange where we will pick you up.

Niklas Wagner
    Participant

Good morning Susan,

my name is Niklas, 18 years, from Germany. But I stayed already for about 4 months in New Zealand. At the moment I work in a bigger garden – harvest vegetables, weed weed, pruning … Before I was on a bee farm and helped also in several restaurant kitchens – and was travelling the whole country.
    So next week I’ll fly to Sydney and so I’m searching for a nice and interesting working/wwoofing possbility starting from 8th, 9th or 10 th of february or later – and of course for min one week (better longer). If you’ve still got a possibility I would be very happy to receive an answer.

Thanks a lot and best regards,
    Niklas

Susan Mockler
    Participant

Hi Niklas,
    You are very welcome to come here on the 8th – 10th February. It is great you have been in New Zealand – such a beautiful country.
    It is a busy time on the vineyard until end of March so you can stay for 2 weeks or longer, if you want to.
    Kind regards,

Susan & Laurence

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest