Vic or NSW host wanted

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Vic or NSW host wanted

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Clancy Farms 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Robin Spencer
    Participant

This is my first request for a wwoof host and pretty my much first farm experience other than a bit of mango picking in NT years ago. I’m looking to get some experience, make connections and hopefully move into some paid employment. I’m available now if anyone needs an extra pair of hands. Preferably along the coast between Lorne and Warnambool or into central nsw. I don’t have a particular length of stay in mind, could be days, weeks or months before I find a job, so please detail the length of stay you have in mind, and what you might need me for. I’m not strictly vegetarian but prefer it over meat dishes much of the time. Looking forward to getting a few replies from some of you fine folk.

We have a blueberry farm an hour from Melbourne and happy to discuss with you if you are interested
    Please email
    info@emilyhillfarm.com.au

Hi Robin,
    I have only just found this part of the forum, so my message may be too late. We are on the south coats of NSW – between Bega and Narooma. At the moment there is a real mix of things happening; work with cattle (small, grass fed open range grazing), then also looking after 2 pigs and our chickens (home production), fruit season is in full force so looking after that and preserving (also home production) and construction. We live in a strawbale home, fully self sufficient in terms of power and water, with compostable toilets (that are beautiful) in a fantastic home. We are flexible with stay lengths. Have a look at our post and also for more at a sheet of information at http://www.heavenlyheat.com.au/wwoof (that web site is a small environmentally wood heater business we also operate and we have our WWOOF information linked).
    All the best
    Fiona

Fiona Mylan
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to this but noticed your ad are you still looking for a host? We have a Thoroughbred horse stud in Goulburn Southern Tablelands NSW. 2 hours from Sydney and 1.5 hours from Canberra. Great location and beautiful scenic property. 3 bedroom house available with food supplied of your choice. Long term opportunity and possible future employment opportunity for the right person. Message me if this sounds suitable for you

Clancy Farms
    Participant

Our farm is in Glen Innes, Northern NSW, great location. We are looking for Wwoofers to help with harvest and general farm work. Give Phil a call on 0429 44 22 11 or email phil@ausgoat.com . Clancy Farms is and Organic certified Farm and we have cattle, crop, and market garden.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest