Two wwoofers wanted cattle property

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Two wwoofers wanted cattle property

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jana Sopart 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Our property is situated about one and a half hours north of Sydney by train. We are a retired couple who breed Angus cattle.
    Property is in a bushland setting quiet and peaceful.

Duties would be varied farm work eg. feeding and watering cattle and our kelpie dog,gardening and fencing etc. Work is not hard.
    We take our wwoofers to the beach and local attractions, and time off to go bush walking and take photographs of birds and native animals, including, Kangaroos, wallabies and Wombats.

Accommodation is in our home, clean room, and all meals with the family. Diet mixed, meat and veg.
    Free English tuition for none English speaking Wwoofers if required.

We have been wwoofer hosts for twelve years and have a history of happy wwoofers from all over the world.
    Call Facebook page “Mossvale Angus Farm”

Tom and Sharon McNeill.
    NH093

Jana Sopart
    Participant

Hey I’m Jana Sopart and 20 years old. It would be nice to work at your place. I have experience with animals and love them. Especially with horses, donkeys and pigs. When you can need me between the 29. March and end of May please contact me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest