Off-Grid Blueberry Farm – One Hour North of Melbourne

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Off-Grid Blueberry Farm – One Hour North of Melbourne

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nick & Cynthia at Blue Tongue Berries 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hi there Wwoofers,
    We are currently looking for a few people to help with our blueberry season over summer. We are a small organic farm, cafe and farmstay in central Victoria. Our property is totally off-grid and our main building is constructed from strawbales. We are just one hour north of Melbourne by train or car. We’ve been a Wwoof host since 2011 and have loved meeting people from all around the world and sharing our stories. We hope to hear from you soon!
    Cheers,
    Nick & Cynthia
    http://www.bluetongueberries.com.au/wwoofers.html

PAUL MONSEUR
    Participant

Hello Nick and Cynthia.
    I’m in Melbourne at the moment and I’m looking for a wwoof farm.
    I’m available from December 7.
    Cheers.

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    I’ll send you an email so we can discuss further.
    Cheers,
    Nick

Yushuang Gong
    Participant

Hi Nick & Cynthia,

I’m a girl from China, you can call me Grace. Currently, I live in Calton and study my master degree. As I just finished my volunteer work in consulting service, I’m planning to spend some time on a farm, and I’m really interested in yours. I’m available from 17 December and we can discuss the time.

I have to admit that seldom do I have a chance to work on a farm (this is actually my first time, I’m lacking experience), but I’m always keen to learn and work efficiently.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Yushuang Gong

Hi Gong,
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    I’ll send you an email so we can discuss further.
    Cheers,
    Nick

Karine & Yee Ting
    Participant

Hi Nick & Cynthia!

I’m YeeTing from Singapore, and I’ll be travelling to Melbourne for a 3-week trip, during which I hope to engage in a 1-week WWOOF experience. Could you kindly advise on whether your farm will still be available during the 25 – 31 December week? Thank you and I certainly look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    YeeTing

Hi Yes Ting,
    Sorry we a fully booked during that time.
    Good luck with your travels!
    Cheers,
    Nick

Janina Ulmer
    Participant

Dear Cynthias and Nick,

Im looking for a whoofing farm for at last zwei weeks at the beginning of march where I can stay with my three kids (nearly 11, 8 and 5 years old). Im used to work hard in the house, the kitchen and the garden. We`re an open-minded and happy family.
    I´m looking forward to hear from you.
    Janina

If you want you can answer me via E-Mail Janina-Theresa-Ulmer@gmx.de

Leanna Azoury
    Participant

Hi Nick and Cynthia,

Will you still need any help towards the end of February? I’m moving to Melbourne from California and wanted to get some WWOOFing experiencefor about a week, plus I love blueberries!

Thanks,
    Leanna

Hi Leanna,
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    Sorry we won’t need any help during that time.
    Cheers,
    Nick

Hi Janina,
    Thanks for your enquiry.
    Sorry we won’t need any help during that time.
    Cheers,
    Nick

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest