Looking for a host as from January 15 between Sydney and Brisbane

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Looking for a host as from January 15 between Sydney and Brisbane

This topic contains 20 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Veronica Martin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Amelie
    Participant

Hey, I am Amelie from Germany and search for a host as from January 15 between Sydney and Brisbane, preferably near the coast. I already have experience in wwoofing on farms in Germany, Britain and the US. I used to help out on a sheep and goats farm in Germany with my family on weekends for several years. I also worked in the dairy. Further, I have experiences with horses and in gardening.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Amelie.

Veronica Martin
    Participant

Hello Amelie,
    Just in case you don’t find what you want
    I am just over an hour north of Brisbane in the Hinterland of the sunshine coast. I will have another young Australian Woman staying here and would to welcome you here as well. Let me know if you are interested in coming to Magical Maleny.
    Regards Veronica

Amelie
    Participant

Hello Veronica,

thank you very much for your reply. It sounds very interesting at your farm. Would it also be possible to stay with you at a later date because I have just contacted a host south of Brisbane and would like to stay there first for some trial days and perhaps for longer.

Kind regards
    Amelie

Veronica Martin
    Participant

Yes that’s fine
    I will be away from 11th Feb to 15th March Let me know when you want to come, either side of these dates.

Veronica

Amelie
    Participant

Hello Veronica,
    I will write you in March again if I want come to your farm. Thanks in advance
    Amelie

Tracee & Phil Burke
    Participant

Hi Amelie, we would be interested in you coming to stay at our farm during this time if you are still looking. We are West of Sydney in a lovely part of Australia.
    Tracee

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Tracee,
    Many thanks for your offer. Unfortunately, I am already near Brisbane and have not so many Greyhound miles left.
    Kind regards
    Amelie

Nicole & C Browne
    Participant

Hi Amelie,
    we are looking for a wwoofer to start as soon as possible. Our horse farm is in northern NSW, about 50 km north of Byron Bay. please feel free to have a look at my website for more information ! http://www.horseridingtweedvalley.com.au. with kind regards. Nicole

Jane and Des
    Participant

Hi Amelie,
    We live in a village near Maleny about 80kms north of Brisbane. We have a beautiful organic vege garden and the weeds are growing very well. We are looking for someone to help in the garden. I have just put a posting on the forum so you can read a bit more there.

I also love bushwalking and walk regularly, at least once a week, so you might enjoy that as well.
    best wishes,
    Jane and Des

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

many thanks for your offer and I would love to come. As I just started at a host, would it also suit you mid of February around the 15th?
    Kind regards Amelie

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Jane,

Thank you very much for your offer. Would it also suit you on a later date in March since I would like to stop in Byron Bay first?
    Kind regards Amelie

Jane and Des
    Participant

Hi Amelie,
    I will be going to Asia at the end of March, about 28th. A week or so before that would probably work well. What experience have you had with gardens?

Looking forward to hearing from you some more.

Best wishes,
    Jane

Nicole & C Browne
    Participant

Hi Amelie,
    great to read that you are interested to wwoof with us. Yes, of course you can start around the 15th of Feb. Where will you be coming from ?
    I can pick you up from the greyhound stop. Chinderah or Murwillumbah are the nearest stops. Do you have a phone number I can contact you on ? looking forward to meeting you soon !
    regards
    Nicole

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Jane,

Thank you for your answer. I already have experience in gardening: weeding, cutting out trees, fencing, raking, planting seeds and trees.

I would like to plan mid of March.
    Kind regards Amelie

Amelie
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

thank you for your message. I now agreed with my host to stay one week more because they only do two week stays. So my arrival would be at Feb. 26 or 27 Feb. At the moment I am next to Port Macquarie. I will take the Greyhound probably overnight. Please let me know if this suits you, too.
    My phone number is 0061 474 378190.

Kind regards Amelie

Jane and Des
    Participant

Hi Amalie, Mid March should be good for us. Please let me know when you have an exact date. We are very near the train station and not far from the greyhound bus stop so travel will be easy for you.

Best wishes,
    Jane

Nicole & C Browne
    Participant

Hi Amalie,
    Yes, no problem , the 26th or 27th of Feb are ok. I happen to be in Port Macquarie on the 14th of Feb and will be driving north (home) but I understand that is too early for you.
    What time time will the greyhound bus arrive and where??
    cheers
    Nicole

Susan Renfree
    Participant

Hi Amalie,
    I have a horse farm, about 90 min west of Brisbane. If you are coming back tis way I am looking for someone as soon as possible.
    Thank you
    Sue

Amelie
    Participant

Hallo Veronica,

we were in touch in February and talked about wwoofing on your farm in March. Would it be still possible to come? I am now at Noosa and would be available at short notice.
    I look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
    Amelie

Jane and Des
      Participant

Hi Amelie,
      You have the wrong address. This is Des and Jane.You could also come here at short notice if you wish. We are at Mooloolah, and we have a big organic garden needed attention!
      Best wishes,Jane

JaneShamrock 

Veronica Martin
      Participant

Yes, I am home now and would be pleased to welcome you to Magical Maleny
      You can come anytime you like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest