Host for two twenty somethings on the East Coast!

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Host for two twenty somethings on the East Coast!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Tommy Welham 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Hello!
    Me and a close friend are looking to move around the east coast of Australia this July. We are 20 and 21, I have a background in environmental studies and permaculture, while he has a background in nutrition. Neither of us eat meat. We are flexible with dates stayed at each location and we are willing to do whatever! Thank you,
    Melody

Warren Clarke
    Participant

Hi Melody, Keep us in mind when you come to South East Queensland.
    Regards from Waz n Vas

QT026
    Participant

hi Melody, if u come to nth Qld look me up QT026 in wwoof book or web page
    http://www.bushcamp.net
    hope u find what u are looking for and thanks for being wwoofers
    Wazza

Hi we would be happy to have you join us on our farm we have some gardening to do and we need help with setting up our Aquaponics system to grow fish and Veges for winter, the Aquaponics kit will arrive in about 2 weeks and we will have lots of fun setting it up. We are near Wisemans Ferry near Sydney on the Hawkesbury and MacDonald river you are welcome to come call us on 0245682116 or 04172183

Sharon-Ann Sharman
    Participant

Hiya!!!

Oh someone to yak science with !!!

Please have a look at out nutty stuff and see if we are your right fit. I would enjoy your company đŸ˜‰

Hi Melody and Mate

You’d be most welcome to come and spend time with us and help out at our beautiful sanctuary . We are vegetarians, did many years of environmental projects when living back in the city, and basically love life and meeting new people. We are 3.5 hours north of Sydney, 4 kms off the highway.

Let us know if you want to come and we can work out dates
    warm wishes Trypheyna & Alex

Patricia Burgess
    Participant

I need help on my farm in the Whitsundays.

Marguerite Hackett
    Participant

Hi Melody, If you are still travelling and find yourselves in NSW on the east coast, you are welcome to come to our farm near Coffs Harbour. (Just 2.5 hrs south of Byron Bay). All the best with your travels.

Piggy’s Herbs QU470 Just north of Cairns near Port Douglas.The herb growing season is under way and in these cooler months it is a great time for you to explore the north of Australia’s east coast. Fantastic beaches, swimming holes and rainforest.

Tommy Welham
    Participant

We are a young couple living on an intentional community in the Nymboida village 35km south of Grafton in Northern NSW (about 2 hrs sth of Byron Bay). We would love some help getting the initial setup done for our new market garden project Green Shovel Farm. We too are permaculture/enviroscience/nutrition alternative peeps with heaps of projects on the go.

We can supervise most work and show you how to do things yourself. We will be setting up about 10 new beds, watering system, fencing and then planting and seeding the beds. Your work would be helping us with these jobs and maybe a few other things on the farm site. There could be some building coming up to get the work shed up soon as well. There’s also building on our new house/bus extension, some work on community projects and infrastructure, and feeding and hanging out with three goats, three dogs, two horses and a bunch of poultry.You can stay for between maybe 2-3 days to a few weeks or longer.

You will stay in our cute caravan and we will cook dinners and some lunches and provide food and kitchen for the other meals. All diet prefs are fine. There’s plenty of beautiful river, mountains, forest etc. around us to enjoy and we can take you into Grafton when we go a few times a week. There’s plenty of interesting people in the village and it is a mecca for whitewater and flatwater paddlers with the Nymboida Canoe Centre just down the road. Call Tommy or Georgia on 0467337318 or email tomus_27@hotmail.com.
    Hope to see you here! T.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest