Horse (Dressage) Property – Whitsundays QLD

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Horse (Dressage) Property – Whitsundays QLD

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Pamela Schuler 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Pamela Schuler
    Participant

Hi Wwoofers

We are long time hosts of wwoofers and we are currently looking for our next wwoofer to experience life on a horse property.
    We train dressage horses and currently have 17 horse that we care for. I train approx 6 horses 5 days a week and need some help taking care of the horses and property.

Your role would include, feeding, cleaning yards (3), preparing horses for work and then washing them down, property care and really just enjoying life with our amazing horses.
    You will have time off to explore our lovely area with includes beaches, town, rural areas, shops and friendly locals.

We are a very tidy home and family who really enjoy hosting wwoofers. Your accommodation would be in a air-conditioned private room in a self contained flat under the main home. We would prefer a minimum or 1 week and there is no maximum if we all work well together 🙂

If you are a very clean and tidy person who has a love for horses (experience not necessary but confidence around horses is) then send me a message as we are looking for someone straight away.

PS – we always need wwoofers so if you are unable to come straight away, let us know when you would like to and we can pencil you into our calendar.

Let me know if you would like to come – Hope to speak soon, Pamela

PPS – check out our website to see where you will be visiting. http://www.pvstraining.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest