Fun with a family in central Victoria

Home Forums General Discussion about WWOOFing Fun with a family in central Victoria

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Helle Kiilerich Nielsen 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Katie & Hugh Finlay
    Participant

Hi, we are currently welcoming WWOOFers to our friendly farm and family at Harcourt (in central Vic). There’s lots of varied jobs on our organic orchard at the moment, and we’ll be picking delicious apricots and cherries in just a few weeks. We also have a great community of young, enthusiastic farmers setting up their own enterprises on our farm at the moment, so there’s always plenty happening! Please get in touch if you’d like to more about the experience, accommodation and food we offer. Cheers, Katie and Hugh.

Dear Katie and Hugh,

I stumbled upon your post and think Mt Alexander looks like a lovely place! I’m currently in Tasmania, but it would be possible for me to catch a flight and join you sometime next week, depending on what suits you. I would be able to stay about a week, helping out with whatever you need.

About me: I’m 30 years old, from Denmark and travelling Australia on a tourist visa for 2 months (1 month left!). I have no experience in farming, but I’m a quick learner, and willing to put in the effort. At home i work as a high school teacher and mostly do bookish stuff, but I love being outside and don’t mind getting my hands dirty!

If you have any questions, just ask away.

Hope to hear from you.
    Best,
    Helli

Phone: 0458335352
    Email: hellekn@gmail.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest