Feedback on WWOOF host profile listing

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts Feedback on WWOOF host profile listing

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Lisa and Brad 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Lisa and Brad
    Participant

Hi
    Its my first post here and I am in the process of establishing our profile.

The other day I say a forum seeking feedback on the changes to the WWOOF website. As a new user I find most it straight forward to add our details. However I do find the Gallery uploading awkward and not easy to navigate back to in order to load more photos. It would be great if there was a future release that allowed you to combine both video and photo mediums in the one gallery – creating a gallery just by medium is very limiting and a bit cumbersome.

Also I don’t seem to be able to re-arrange the order of my photos once I have uploaded them – think EBAY and FB options. I am hoping this is a novice error and someone will point me in the right direction. The other good thing would be the option to double click on something and it will take me to that area to be edited. I find the navigation a little less intuitive than I am now use to.

Many thanks Lisa and Brad

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest