Experienced Horse Riders

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Experienced Horse Riders

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Sharon & Paul Groves 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

We are looking for a couple of experienced horse riders, showjumping,event or dressage. Also willing to help out with cooking, horse events and other odd jobs,

Jana Sopart
    Participant

Hey I’m Jana Sopart and 20 years old. I’m riding horses for 12 years now. Especially dressage and a little bit showjumping. I’m available from 29. April until the End of May.

Jana Sopart
    Participant

Sorry, I’m available from the 29. March until end of April.

Hi Jane,

Good timing, we would love to have you.

Confirm that you would like to come and I will arrange to pick you up at Tuggerah Train Station.

Kind regards

Sharon
    http://www.fernancescreek.com.ai

Jana Sopart
    Participant

Yeah I would confirm this. At 29.March I’m coming to you. And for how long you can need me?

Hi Jana,

Great, you can stay with us until the end of April. It is a great time, we have a fantastic event on in April that you will enjoy and can ride in.

Sharon

Jana Sopart
    Participant

That’s fantastic. I’ll write you when I know when I’ll arrive at the Station at the 29.March. Is that okay?

Jana Sopart
    Participant

Hey Sharon and Paul,
    I’ll drive from Sydney to the Tuggerah Training Station on the 29. of March. Which time is the best for you to pick me up?

Janna about 10:30am is good. Just go to where the buses go around the back of the trains station. It is a very small train station.

See you then

Sharon

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest