Adventure Seeking Wwoofer required on Kangaroo Island

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Adventure Seeking Wwoofer required on Kangaroo Island

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Jennifer Morschhäuser 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Brenton Davis
    Participant

Hi,

We are looking for some help with an immediate start available here on Kangaroo Island, South Australia.
    If you are physically active, love working outdoors, meeting lots of people and doing a variety of different activities, contact me as soon as possible via email.
    We look forward to turning your holiday into the adventure of a lifetime.
    Positions are limited so don’t miss out, tell us why we should choose you.

Hi Brenton,

I am Jenni from Germany and 29 years young. I am in Australia since the beginning of January and on a Working-Holiday-Visa which is valid for one year.

Why should you choose me? Because I had a boring and monotonous office job for the last 12 years. Now I love to be and work outdoors and enjoying the landscape! I gave up everything in Germany to come to Australia and explore this beautiful country, meeting new people and extend my skills! I love animals (and I know Kangaroo Island is famous for this ;-)) and did a few voluntary work on a farm in Namibia, Africa, the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital and I was working for eight years in the animal shelter in my hometown. Yes, I am a woman, but I could work hard as men do.

I would be really happy to receive a message from you and would like to know what the tasks will be at your place.

Enjoy your day!

Kind regards,
    Jenni

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest