Host Renewals for the July 2015 WWOOF Book have now closed. If you missed the 15th of April 2015 deadline and wish to remain in the WWOOF Program, you will need to fill in the Host Application Form. This has provision for re-instating Hosts.
If you are a current WWOOF Australia Host Member, you can renew your membership on-line. The annual renewal fee is $55.00 or $40.00 if you have a concession card. If you provide us with a copy of your current organic / biodynamic certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body (eg. NASAA, ACO/BFA, OGA, TOP, SFQ or OFC) membership renewal is free. If you would like a copy of the next edition of the WWOOF Book, reflecting any changes you have made to your entry, this can be purchased for $10.00 with your renewal.
Hosts who have allowed their membership to lapse must use the Host Application Form if they wish to be re-instated as a Host. The fee to be reinstated is $65.00 or if you provide us with a copy of your current organic / biodynamic certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body (eg. NASAA, ACO/BFA, OGA, TOP, SFQ or OFC) reinstatement is free.Apply to be reinstated as a WWOOF Host
Current Hosts will be sent an invoice in either March or September each year. The deadline for payment and alterations to entries in the WWOOF Book is 15th of April and 15th of October each year. Your membership renewal includes a copy of the next WWOOF Book if you require it. This will be sent to you if requested, once it is printed, in the following January or July.
Hosts who do not renew their membership by the deadline will have their entry removed from the WWOOF Book and their membership will lapse, they will not be sent future renewal invoices.
Methods of Payment
- Credit Card: Payment using on-line form, by fax or by mail with your Tax Invoice
- EFT: Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Bank deposit or Internet Banking transfer). Please use our on-line form to advise us of the date of your EFT payment and any alterations. We will not process your renewal until your payment is in our account.
- PayPal: Please use our on-line form to advise us of the date of your PayPal payment and any alterations, send your renewal fee to us from your PayPal account with your Host Number and surname or we will send you a Paypal invoice on request. We will not process your renewal until payment is received.
- Cheques: payable to WWOOF Pty Ltd. Please mail with your Tax Invoice.
- Money Orders payable to WWOOF Pty Ltd. Please mail with your Tax Invoice.
- Cash: Please mail with your Tax Invoice.
- Free: if you are a currently Certified Organic or Biodynamic through an AQIS accredited Certifying body (e.g. NASAA). Please fill in our On-line Host Renewal Form and upload, email, fax or mail us a copy of your current certificate. We will not process your renewal until we have this certificate.
Mail should be sent to:
WWOOF Pty Ltd
2166 Gelantipy Road,
W Tree, Victoria 3885.
Allow 10 days for postage to ensure your renewal reaches us prior to the deadline.
Fax number 03-5155-0342
If you wish to become a WWOOF Host you can download a Host Pack* which includes the Host guidelines, some information about insurance and a WWOOF Host Application Form
The new Host registration fee is $65.00 incl GST or, if you provide us with a copy of your current certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body, e.g. NASAA, ACO, BDRI, TOP, SFQ, AUS-QUAL or OFC, registration is FREE.
*The Host Pack is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the Acrobat viewer to view these files. which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe here.