Wwoofers need near Coffs Harbour and Bellingen

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Wwoofers need near Coffs Harbour and Bellingen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Carole Kostanich 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Carole Kostanich

Wwoofers needed for general gardening work
    I live in a cosy timber cottage on 1.5 acres in a quiet, peaceful area, halfway between Bellingen & Coffs Harbour, 3 km from surf beach & the Bellinger River. Nearby activities include bushwalking, horse riding, golf, bowls, rowing, sailing, snorkelling, diving. Many native birds & animals including koalas visit here. Work includes organic gardening chores, yard clearing, firewood collecting, GFM. Accom for 1-3 people in my home or BYO. Children b.a. Mixed diet. NSI. Negotiable stays after initial visit.

Adam Koning

Hi Carole, I am looking to do some wwoofing up your way in about 2 months, and I was wondering if you would still need someone then? I have been wwoofing on a permaculture property on the south coast of NSW for the past year, and have been loving it, and have been doing similar duties to what your work includes. It would be great to continue doing something similar when I move up the coast. I look forward to hearing back from you.
    Cheers, Adam Koning

Joshua Lillis

Hey Carole, I am looking at doing some WWOOFing in the Bellingen area I am currently living in Sydney and I have experience gardening as well as Horticulture Cert. III. I am an Australian looking to get out of the city and experience nature but I don’t have a car… I am available ASAP.

Joshua Lillis

Carole Kostanich

hi Joshua,

Sorry but I can’t take a wwoofer at the moment. There’s no availability until February. I wish you well in your search,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest