Wwoofer Looking for Host near Sydney

Home Forums General Discussion about WWOOFing Wwoofer Looking for Host near Sydney

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Patricia Bullen 1 month ago.

• Author

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hello – I am looking for a host from next week, the 13th November, an hour or two from Sydney. Please take a look at my profile. I am a friendly, hard working, capable, mature WWoofer. Many Thanks, Patricia

Susan Mockler
    Participant

Hi Patricia, we would be happy to host you on the vineyard from 21 November. Your post sounds really interesting and we are keen to meet you.
    Susan & Laurence

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Susan and Laurence – thank you so much that is wonderful, what a great opportunity. I am really looking forward to it.

What is the best way for me to arrive from Sydney? And is there anything in particular I should bring?

Many Thanks!

Patricia 🙂

Hi Patricia, we live at Orange NSW which is 3 1/2 hours from Sydney. I believe you had put a post on our message system but unfortunately it didn’t notify us of yours or other messages we have received.
    If your still interested in visiting just let us know as we are able to host at this time.
    Thanks
    Fiona and Paul

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Susan and Laurence – thank you so much that is wonderful, what a great opportunity. I am really looking forward to it.

What is the best way for me to arrive from Sydney? And is there anything in particular I should bring?

Many Thanks!

Patricia 🙂

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Fiona and Paul – your place looks wonderful, thanks so much for the opportunity. I would love to come. I have arranged a place from Tuesday 21st November. It’s possible I could come this Tuesday 14th for one week but I can’t confirm until noon tomorrow. Is that any good for you?

Thanks again!

Patricia 🙂

Hi Patricia, is there any chance that you could do two weeks from the 4th. Two weeks generally works better for us because there is so much to learn in our permaculture world. If it is only the one week you can manage then let us know and we will sort something.
      We are located in the CBD area of Orange so your not far from social activities, shopping centres and lots of green spaces to enjoy. We grow a lot of our own food which we use in our café and home. Plus we have animals who love human contact.
      Look forward to hearing from you soon
      Kind Regards
      Fiona and Paul

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Fiona and Paul – Your place sounds great and I would love to stay for two weeks. Right now I have already suggested doing some volunteering at another place over part of those dates. So, as soon as they get back to me then I will be able to let you know where I stand. I am hoping to hear from them today. Is that ok? Sorry about not being more specific at this stage. It’s a real juggle trying to coordinate the different placements. Anyway, I would love to come to your place, it looks great, so hopefully I will see you soon. I will be in touch as soon as I can. Thanks again for the opportunity. Regards, Patricia 🙂

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Susan and Laurence – I am not sure if you already recieved the message I sent but I am unfortunately now not able to take you up on the offer of coming to Wwoof from the 21st. I am sorry about this but I have had to change my pland around. Hopefully I can make it again in the future. If you could let me know if you have recieved this message as I am not sure if you recieved the last message. I am finding this website a bit confusing. many Thanks – Patricia

Patricia Bullen
    Participant

Hi Fiona and Paul – I just want to let you know that I am now no longer going to be able to come and Wwoof at your place at the moment. Although it looks fantastic I have had to change my plans around. I hope you get this message as i am not sure if you got the previous messages that I sent. I am finding this website a bit confusing and am not sure if people are getting my messages. Many Thanks – Patricia

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest