Work in an orchard for 3-4 hours per day

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Work in an orchard for 3-4 hours per day

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Karine & Yee Ting 1 day, 14 hours ago.

• Author

Michael Edwards
    Participant

We are entering the busiest season of the year. Help us with various small jobs in the garden. Farm experience is preferred.

We have a huge variety of edible plants that need assistance. Raspberries, strawberries, lemons, blackberries, tomatoes, sunflowers, plums, corn, herbs and more!

We have a space available from next monday.
    Available throughout Dec to March.

We offer all meals and a comfortable space for you to relax.
    If you love good food, walking/cycling tracks, Australian fauna and flora then you will enjoy your time with us!

Easy to get here from Melbourne CBD- only one hour train ride with your Myki ticket.

Karine & Yee Ting
    Participant

Hi Michael & Stephanie!

I’m YeeTing from Singapore, and I’ll be travelling to Melbourne for a 3-week trip, during which I hope to engage in a 1-week WWOOF experience. I do not possess prior farm experience, but am very keen to learn more about horticulture / farming and willing to help out with any job requiring assistance. Being a PE teacher in-training, I’m also drawn to the outdoors and would love to explore the activities around your farm. Good food is certainly another major interest of mine as well!

Could you kindly advise on whether your farm will still be available during the 25 – 31 December week? Thank you and I certainly look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
    YeeTing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest