Update: website messaging & email notifications

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts Update: website messaging & email notifications

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Graham Collins 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Due to popular demand (and for all round convenience)…

…when you receive an email notification from the WWOOF website, you no longer need to reply from the website. You can just hit reply to send a message directly to the person who contacted you!

(The message will automatically appear in your Inbox on the website Message system, and you will still receive a notification on the website.)

Maja & Matthias Lie
    Participant

Just wondering: do I have a possibility to divert sent messages from my messaging account to my email account? I do appreciate getting the messages and the opportunity to reply directly, but I wished, I could see my answer messages there as well! Some times, we are in conversation with serveral wwoofers at the same time and it would really help to see at first sight, what our last reply had been.

Maja

Graham Collins
    Participant

I am receiving notifications of people following, but not of messages received. Please can you help as I missed a Wwoofer I would have loved to host. I would also hate to appear rude.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest