Looking for host in northern VIC / southern NSW

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Looking for host in northern VIC / southern NSW

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Hallie & Corinne Fernandez-Markov 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Lea Mester
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’m Lea and currently trying to find my way up north. I’ve stayed in Melbourne for the past 2 weeks after spending 3 weeks wwoofing on Tasmania. I would like to work on a commercial farm but thought about helping out on a wwoofing farm while I search a job.

Maybe someone knows something and could message me. I grew up on a dairy farm, would love to experience it in Australia as well, however prefer horticultural farms for the actual farm job.

Any suggestions are welcome!
    Happy wwoofing,
    Lea

Hi Leah, We are on the south coast of NSW near Bega. I only saw your message now so thought Id write. We are on 90 acres, and have horses, alpacas chickens and 2 lovey dogs. We are a female couple with an 11 year old son. We have a large orchard which I need help pruning and with you could probably help with some other larger jobs I have been waiting to do. You can see our website on http://www.fernmark.com.au let us know if this works in with your plans. Regards Corinne

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest