looking for a host in Qld or Nsw

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted looking for a host in Qld or Nsw

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Lynda Fletcher 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Danielle Francis
    Participant

Looking for future hosts for the season in Qld or Nsw.I am Ready and organised now. I have my own transport. I am Australian. I am Keen to learn.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by Danielle Francis. Reason: to polish add try and make it better but learning how to write add :-)

Hi Danielle,

Just a reminder to look at the adverts posted by hosts in the “WWOOFers Wanted” forum. There are quite a few hosts in QLD & NSW who are looking for WWOOFers at the moment.

Cheers, Vera

QT026
    Participant

Hi Danielle, if u coming to nth qld look me up QT026 in wwoof book or web
    http://www.bushcamp.net
    hope u find what u are looking for and thanks for being a wwoofer
    Wazza

Danielle Francis
      Participant

Hi Wazza,
      Thanks very much for reply. 🙂 I appreciate it.
      I am interested in going that way… but that might be by end of this year and next year onwards.. I have a son finishing school year 12 this year who’s ready to move out and I will working away long distance about half of this year and trying to get some work close by this year before my son finishes school and I embark on my journey around Austrialia to find other like minded people to work with in the future on regular basis. I will put you down on the list to visit. I will call message you back this year.
      Thank you again. Your welcome to call message me anytime about work dates and arrangements.
      Looking forward to organising to meet you on my full trip around Australia. Let me know any time what time of year you need the most help and I will see if I can help you with that.
      Regards,
      Danielle Francis
      Thanks for being an organic grower and a grower who is willing to give me experience. I am excited. Talk soon. 🙂

Geraldine Cox
    Participant

Hiya Danielle,
    Put me on your list for when you need something near Sydney. By then Boobook should be on the mend and producing like it was & regenerated to its native surrounds, but there’s always things to do.

Cheers

Geraldine Cox

Hi Danielle, feel free to give us a call if up Far North Queensland way.

Philip and Tessa.

Susan Renfree
    Participant

Hi Danielle,
    I own a horse farm 90 mins drive west of Brisbane. I am looking for someone to give me a hand around the place.
    Cheers
    Sue

Hi Danielle
    we are just an hour and half out of Sydney and would love some help to prepare the house garden for the winter greens, love to hear from you we are near Wisemans Ferry and will be also setting up an Aquaponics garden around easter as well.
    would love to hear from you soon.
    regards Carmel and Reiner

Lynda Fletcher
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if you might be interested in coming out to us for a bit. We are new to this and currently have an Italian Aupair, who would welcome some company! We have our 9 year old daughter at home and her other siblings range in age from 22 years old to 30! They all live in and Brisbane/Gold Coast – with one in Canberra. We have 3 grandchildren also on the coast. My husband, Bob is a Dr at the local hospital where he does shift work and oncall. We bought this property about 3 years ago, but I have recently retired as a Sonographer/Radiographer with the Flying Doctors to start up our goat farm :0). Most of the work I want help with is gardening (setting up my new straw bale vege garden). Renovating the chook pen, so that they have a much bigger area to free range in. Mulching and pruning. Tidying up the large shed (mostly tidy) and rearranging the other sheds. Repairing the loading ramp. Building a Greenhouse and setting up the solar run fan/ cooler system…… As with all farms – the list is endless lol!
    Anyway – if you are interested – send me a message!
    Thanks,
    Lynda

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest