Looking for a Host Farm!

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted Looking for a Host Farm!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Kerrianne & Stephen McNamara 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Lyric Lantz
    Participant

Hello, my name is Lyric. I am looking for a host farm for the month of June. I am a young, hard-working, energetic female who would love to travel to Australia and devote my hard work and learn new skills. I am very interested in gardening, landscaping, and farming and want to gain knowledge regarding those. I have a sheep dog that I am hoping to accompany me for my stay. I am vegan, I can cook or help out with vegan meals. Looking for a awesome learning opportunity before I return to school in fall!

Hi Lyric! We have a beautiful farm in northern Victoria and have had many vegans and vegetarians stay with us. We have welcomed lots of woofers, one of whom decided we were nice enough he wanted to stay, and he now lives with us! We’ve 3 children, loads of animals, a beautiful garden and a vegetable patch (in need of care). Let us know if you’d like to visit us, Phoebe

Lyric Lantz
    Participant

Your farm is beautiful! I love animals and would love to care for them. I also am very interested in learning how to garden. I see you have young children, I have been a nanny for two families with children of young ages for 5 years. I think that I can be very useful to your family. I am looking for a learning experience, to develop new skills, and to explore another country. I am from California, US and was hoping to make the trip this June-July. I would love to help you at your farm, thanks for your interest.

QT026
    Participant

hi lyric, if u come to nth Queensland look me up QT026 in wwoof book or web page
    http://www.bushcamp.net
    hope u find what u are looking for and thanks for being a wwoofer
    Wazza

Hi Lyric
    Garlic Farmacy is located about 1/2 way between Sydney and Brisbane.
    Please feel free to contact us or we can call you if needed.
    Thanks
    Stephen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest