Help wanted on beautiful 5 acre property near beach. Vic

Home Forums WWOOFers Wanted Help wanted on beautiful 5 acre property near beach. Vic

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Reza Davari 1 day, 22 hours ago.

• Author

Graham and Ann-Heather White (VM047) on 5 acres near beach on Mornington Peninsula. Week stays. Pick up from Bittern Station. Bush work and gardening. Some propagation of native plants.
    gwa@hotkey.net.au 59 898674

Mike Borovich
    Participant

Could you use help the first week of March ? I have many handyman skills and would like to do anything else you would need outdoors.

Yushuang Gong
    Participant

Hi Graham and Ann-Heather White,

I’m a girl from China, you can call me Grace. Currently, I live in Calton and study my master degree. As I just finished my volunteer work in consulting service, I’m planning to spend some time on a farm. I think I can start from 17 December to 23 December, or we can discuss the time.

I have to admit that seldom do I have a chance to work on a farm (this is actually my first time, I’m lacking experience), but I’m always keen to learn and work efficiently.

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Yushuang Gong

Charlie Harrison
    Participant

Hi there,
    I travelling out to austrailia on the 20th of June and I am looking to do some volunteering. If you would have any vacancies around this time, please get in contact.

Many thanks
    Charlie

Sorry but we have family down at that time so there is no room.
    Good luck.

Ann-Heather & Graham

Yushuang Gong
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, have a good day:)

Reza Davari
    Participant

Hi mate, still is there room for next week (17 December)?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest