Reply To: last minute cancellations

Home Forums Restricted Forums Hosts to Hosts last minute cancellations Reply To: last minute cancellations

Robbie Collins

I have been hosting for 20 years and mostly haven’t had no shows. Indeed my no shows have been people who organised to come too long in advance and who really had no idea what their trip was going to be like.
But i am finding that the new web site is generating me more enquiries and that i am getting more requests who want to play the tune. I like to negotiate always.
So i think the emailing or questionnaire thing good ideas though i won’t go to that. I do try to establish the relationship and preferably off this website. I find the message thing too clunky.
What do you think of the message tool?
And, nobody has left me feedback on here as yet – but i am interested to see how it goes if you end up with neutral or negative feedback. I am a couch surfing host as well and it is interesting to note that the one neutral feedback (no negative ones) on there comes up quite clearly and fortunately when you read it, it is clear the guy should have ticked positive but i must say i find it confronting to see the doubt it creates in my mind at least.

- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest