Reply To: looking for a host in Qld or Nsw

Home Forums Host Farm Wanted looking for a host in Qld or Nsw Reply To: looking for a host in Qld or Nsw

Lynda Fletcher
Participant

Hi, I was wondering if you might be interested in coming out to us for a bit. We are new to this and currently have an Italian Aupair, who would welcome some company! We have our 9 year old daughter at home and her other siblings range in age from 22 years old to 30! They all live in and Brisbane/Gold Coast – with one in Canberra. We have 3 grandchildren also on the coast. My husband, Bob is a Dr at the local hospital where he does shift work and oncall. We bought this property about 3 years ago, but I have recently retired as a Sonographer/Radiographer with the Flying Doctors to start up our goat farm :0). Most of the work I want help with is gardening (setting up my new straw bale vege garden). Renovating the chook pen, so that they have a much bigger area to free range in. Mulching and pruning. Tidying up the large shed (mostly tidy) and rearranging the other sheds. Repairing the loading ramp. Building a Greenhouse and setting up the solar run fan/ cooler system…… As with all farms – the list is endless lol!
Anyway – if you are interested – send me a message!
Thanks,
Lynda

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest