Reply To: How is the new website working for you?

Home Forums General Discussion about WWOOFing How is the new website working for you? Reply To: How is the new website working for you?

Tom & Leonie
I don’t have an issue with that. Quite a lot of WWOOFers do prefer to use this site for contact info, but then make contact direct either by email or phone/text.

The issue is where the prospective Hosts use the forum pages – and not necessarily the same one each time – to advertise. That means WWOOFers are forced to look through all the forum posts and pages as well as the Noticeboard that we should all be using (when communicating through this site).

It is also unsettling the sheer lack of utilisation from hosts. 340 odd on the map out of 1700+. Then there is the number with generic images. I know we cannot force people to comply, but then don’t we all want this to work. I also know that there are ‘alternative’ sites, but for us WWOOF comes with an understanding and a feeling of shared time – not just somewhere for free labour. But then that’s just what we think.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -

Pin It on Pinterest